With over 30 years in the business, we have always strived to maintain our perfect safety record. In today’s scene, we take this more seriously than even!
Working with and understanding with local governance of all Racing Adventures locations we have created a few measures to help towards the solution.
- Flexible rescheduling for those not feeling well or may have been in contact with someone that has tested positive or is also not feeling well.
- Social distancing for everyone at the track including guests and staff where possible.
- Sanitizing all surfaces in the cars and around the facility after any contact.
- New head socks and face masks were provided to every participant.
- Mandatory hand sanitizing for everyone one site
- Masks and gloves required for all staff
- Cleaning helmets after every use.
- Fewer customers per hour to ensure space for everyone.
- Car to be run with windows down to maximize clean airflow.